For us, it's not about adding another project to our portfolio—it's about knowing we are a good fit for each other and your vision. We pair an architect and interior designer to work on your project to meet your needs throughout the project.
Your unique vision requires a tailored approach to achieve the proper design and functionality. Our team dives deep into market research, gather inspiration, and present a unique concept perfect for your brand & business goals.
We do the heavy lifting and manage the execution process with you and the vendors from start to finish. The final product reflects our collaboration, with every element pulled together for an elevated & cohesive design that truly represents your vision.
Customize + execute a plan tailored to your needs to avoid costly mistakes—and keep you on budget and schedule by:
● diving deep into market research to understand your ideal customer
● utilizing our expertise to turn lifestyle trends into revenue opportunities
● developing creative concepts that elevate your brand
● creating a complete project roadmap to achieve success from start to finish
● proactively planning for issues and roadblocks
A thorough understanding of your business and brand guarantees that every element of your vision works cohesively through:
● a clearly defined programmatic and operational plan
● unique conceptual designs
● integrated multi-disciplinary teams
● meticulous drawings that seamlessly blend function and aesthetics
● the careful selection and procurement of FF&E
We manage the entire process to ensure smooth construction and attainable results by:
● leveraging our custom fabrication capabilities
● coordinating and managing all vendors
● overseeing on-site progress and providing consistent updates to you
● delivering and installing one-of-a-kind custom design elements
● supplying and installing all final accessories that make the project unique to your vision
"Dunne Kozlowski has been a valuable partner in our business ventures. The creativity and attention to detail they brought to the project were something only a professional could imagine. They even managed the construction and build-out with care. Plus the feedback from our customers has been entirely positive. We are 100% convinced the remodel we worked on with them has increased revenue for our PR location."
"Our project was an entire gut renovation and knew that it was something bigger than what we could do on our own. With that in mind, we interviewed a number of firms, and after meeting with Corey and Paul, we knew they would be as committed to our project as we were. It wasn't going to be about them adding another project to their portfolio; it was about us and our vision. From start to finish, they were there, guiding us through a process they have created through their many years of experience. We knew we were in good hands and plan on working with them again."